I’m joining Caffeinated Reviewer and That’s What I’m Talking About for the 2022 Audiobook Challenge (and a lot of other folks!). It’s my first ever challenge as a book blogger! I read a lot of audiobooks normally, but with the World As It Is, I didn’t read very much at all last year.
Here are the rules for this challenge:
- Runs January 1st, 2022 to December 31st, 2022 (all year!). You can join any time.
- Books must be in audio format (I’ll probably be listening exclusively via Libby, with some through NetGalley!)
- ANY genre counts
- Re-reads and crossovers from other reading challenges are allowed
- You do not have to be a book blogger to participate; you can also track your progress via Storygraph, LibraryThing, Goodreads, etc
- Use hashtag #2022AudiobookChallenge on social media to alert others of your listens and progress!
- Newbie: 1-5 audiobooks
- Weekend Warrior: 5-10 audiobooks
- Stenographer: 10-15 audiobooks
- Socially Awkward: 15-20
- Binge Listener: 20-30
- Marathoner: 50+
- Over-Achiever: 75+
- The 100 Club (Audiobook Elite): 100+
I’m aiming for the Stenographer level, but I’ll be very pleased if I go beyond. I’ll be tracking my progress on my 2022 readathon/challenges page, right here.